суббота, 25 апреля 2009 г.

staci moore





Okay, so let me start of by saying; i know i shouldnapos;t have put myself in this situation in the first place. If you know me, you know i do stupid things.
Iapos;m starting to fall for a man who I know is going to break my heart.
Heapos;s "married".
Iapos;m not dumb enough to think heapos;s going to leave his wife.
I know heapos;s not, but for some reason I cannot make myself stay away.
She has NOTHING�on me, and I know this.
Unfortunately, he doesnapos;t.
I can show this man a love that heapos;s never known.
He deserves to know my love.
Unconditional love.
REAL love.
I love so much about him, that it would take me all night, and about 6 posts to get it all out.
One thing that really irritates me, is the only reason heapos;s with her is because he thinks heapos;s with her for a reason.
What if that reason was to meet me?
Yes, our situation is completely twisted.
When Iapos;m not with him, I miss him.
I know that right now, heapos;s lying in bed, sleeping next to her.
Sheapos;s in my spot.
I feel like I need him.
I know I donapos;t need him, but i feel like it.
He makes me so happy.
Everybody that knows us, and sees us together, knows we care about each other.
Neither one of us has to say anything, but if weapos;re with someone who doesnapos;t know about us, they always ask.
You can see it.
You can feel it.
I love him, I just wish I could love him completely.
I refuse to let myself "fall" for him.
If and when he becomes mine, Iapos;ll let myself fall for him.
If and when that happens, I know weapos;ll make each other happy.
He says all the time "I am you, and you are me".
We are so much the same.
We think the same.
We act the same.
I really wish he could feel what itapos;s like to be with me.
I love him.
From the bottom of my heart.
I miss him.
I only want him for him,
but one thingapos;s for damn sure;
I want him.
I miss my baby.


staci moore, staci noel, staci noel pictures.



Комментариев нет: