понедельник, 20 апреля 2009 г.

long island plastic surgeons




Ever since my main Gaia account was hacked in October, Iapos;ve been posting with my mule account.� Well, this time my mule account was hacked.� Not much was taken, but Iapos;m aware that they could simply come back for more like the hacker last time did.� Iapos;m angry, of course, and ready to quit Gaia, but I simply havenapos;t put as much time or effort into this account as the previous.� Or money.� I donapos;t know how to keep this from happening, when Iapos;m not following any links posted by people I donapos;t trust and my software scans pick up nothing.� Itapos;s only frustrating that thereapos;s no way to get justice for the robbery of my time and hard work.�

Greg doesnapos;t think I have a keylogger or anything.� He thinks itapos;s a problem with Gaiaapos;s security.� After all, an Admin got hacked during the Easter event.

Despite the initial upset, Iapos;m really okay.� I learned my lesson the first time and havenapos;t been putting anything into Gaia except with the forums.� I might have worked hard on the most recent event, but it wasnapos;t years of special events this time.� More like a week of thinking I might finally move on from being hacked.



On the plus side, I went to use my Best Buy gift card to cheer myself up.� I bought a cool wrist support thing for my mouse hand, the entire Black Cat anime series, and the first 13 episodes of Ouran Host club.� Yes, I know I already own the whole series of Ouran but those bootleg Chinese subs are awful.� Theyapos;re as amusing as a fat person on a treadmill facing McDonalds through the window, but sometimes you just want to watch the series.

Oh, and I got my hair cut really short, since I was tired of getting my eyeball poked out by my bangs.� Plus itapos;s supposed to get into the 90apos;s this weekend.� Itapos;s a huge jump since yesterday was in the 50apos;s� Anyway, Iapos;d take a picture but itapos;s flipping out crazy on one side since Iapos;ve got natural waves.

long island plastic surgeons, long island plastic surgery, long island plastic surgery center.



Комментариев нет: