среда, 11 марта 2009 г.

san diego real estate investment clubs




This ER trip lasted all of an hour from walking in the door to being let out. HOW EVER>. It wasnapos;t a bad thing. Between the er doc and the gastro on call they may have figured out the problem. Apparently itapos;s not that common.. But your guts can kind of change balances.. They think the bleeding and rashes have come because something in my gut changed every thing to highly alkaline instead of more acidic like normal guts. This causes chemical burns, bleeding and is intensely painful and yet fairly easy to treat.

I was supposed to start on cortisone but the stuff they prescribed is not covered by my health insurance. So it would be over 150 bucks. So I need to talk to the doc about that on monday. They then sent me home with i think it was percoset so i got to eat dinner.. I was all set to pig out but my stomach has shrunken so much i could hardly eat a quarter of a sammich and a couple fries.

This would explain why when i had vodka crans a week or two ago it made my guts feel better. I had also been craving oranges which are usually way to acidic for me and when i ate them i felt better. My friend had reminded me that i was looking at the oranges saying wouldnapos;t it be funny if the fix for this awful year of pain and agony was by something as simple as an orange.. And by god i wasnapos;t far off

And to think this nearly did me in September of last year when i could no longer eat or drink any thing and was half gone when they brought me to the hospital in an ambulance8p life is a funny old thing some times
san diego real estate investment clubs, san diego real estate investments guide, san diego real estate investors, san diego real estate law, san diego real estate lawyer.



Комментариев нет: