пятница, 27 марта 2009 г.

michigan high school rankings




Apparently during all of last weekapos;s hoopla one of dadapos;s college friends and wife left me a birthday card on my bed. Earlier in the month I let slip "Aunt" before adressing Jan, Uncle Jimapos;s newish and totally awesome wife. I talked to her about it before she left last week and she was pretty okay with me calling her that. Anywho, today after finding the card I opened it up to read that itapos;s signed U. Jim and A. Jan, the "A" being underlined. I love it I think thatapos;s so cool sheapos;d do that. Right on Aunt Jan.

Got to be in the sun for a while today. It was so nice. I had trouble going inside. Have to remember to water los fleurs tomorrow. My baby strawberries are mega cute. Kayacked with dad for a bit. Itapos;s such a different experience than the boating that Iapos;m used to. I canapos;t wait to actually explore the inlets and things Iapos;ve been staring at for the past eight years. Glad he got outside too and had some movement. Movement is good.

All in all a wonderful day.
michigan high school rankings, michigan high school ranking, michigan high school playoff pairings.



Комментариев нет: