среда, 18 марта 2009 г.

greyhound bus line philadelphia pa




Today hasnapos;t really been so great. Iapos;ve been sick. My throat hurts, and Iapos;ve been coughing. I could barely even talk this morning, but itapos;s a little better now.

Today has been one of those boring days. Itapos;s too cold and rainy to go anywhere. I canapos;t get on my laptop without someone leaning over my shoulder saying, "What are you doing?" or "Can I get on your laptop and play games?" I have pretty much no personal space today. My cousins and my brother lost 3 of my guitar picks, and I had to put these stickers on my guitar because my cousin wanted to. If I didnapos;t, she wouldapos;ve complained. And thereapos;s always someone in my room. So I have no where to go. Iapos;ve just been walking around the house all day.

My sister got to go see NeverShoutNever yesterday. I wanted to go, but it was sold out. I wouldnapos;t have anyone to go with, anyway. My sister wouldapos;ve been with her friend, and no one from my school likes the kind of music I listen to. They like Lil Wayne and all that stuff. Blechh. But I might go see him in April with my sister. Hopefully.
greyhound bus line philadelphia pa, greyhound bus line phoenix, greyhound bus line phoenix az.



Комментариев нет: