вторник, 17 февраля 2009 г.

thumping sound in ear




You can stick your stupid lovey dovey Valentines day up your collective asses

I donapos;t give a monkeyapos;s ratchet that I have no one to cuddle up to

And why donapos;t I care, you ask Iapos;m getting my referal to CX GIC. Iapos;ve just got off the phone with the guy from the mental health and heapos;s said that I have a good chance of getting funding too.
Heapos;s told them that it would be in my own interest if I was seen by CX GIC.

**Falls to her knees and praise Hallelujah**


I feel strangely disconnected now but in a good way

I feel like Iapos;ve put a crossroads behind me on my journey through my sad, pathetic life


thumping sound in ear, thumping sound, thumping noise in ear, thumping noise, thumping in time.



Комментариев нет: