четверг, 27 ноября 2008 г.

lopata and barnewolt diagram





Manic times in my house o.O

Iapos;ve rearranged Rubyapos;s room to be half nursery half her playroom still.� Toddler bed is now next to our bed.� Sheapos;s in it about 50 Iapos;d say.� This next week I am going to be more insistant she fall asleep in it.

The ladies at my work held a shower for me :)� So nice.� My best work friend got me like 3 yards of this flannel, except with a more cream.natural background:



I now have a red gingham crib sheet and a denim dust ruffle.� Its looking more "boyish" and ready so that is making me feel slightly more at ease.� I think I am going to take the flannel and cut up a bunch of our old jeans and make a rag quilt and a few pillows to match. Something like this:


Iapos;ve also seen an entire rug made from denim. So thats�kind of exciting.� I�can definately afford to�scronge up our old jeans or get them for $1 at the thrift store.�

Tthey also got me an infant car seat that is grey �black so no pink trip home for the boy �The base is alsothe least wide they make so I hope all 3 kids will be able to buckle in the back seat.� I sure wish I could turn off the airbag in the front so Gabi could ride up there without terrible visions of a crash in my head.

Still so much to do.� And then to have people over for Thanksgiving.� Urgh.� Iapos;m almost hoping to go into labor�just so I donapos;t have to cook an entire family feast.� Donapos;t get me wrong, I�love cooking for the holidays, but I am so friggen pregnant the idea of going to Golden Corral is sounding better and better.� I think my family would DIE though.� Chris was already talking about all my yummy recipes and how he canapos;t wait to eat this or that.� *sigh*

fuzz buzz books, lopata and barnewolt diagram, lopata and barnewolt, lopata, lopat, lopase drug.



Комментариев нет: