пятница, 28 ноября 2008 г.

junk food advertising




I need to get organized today. These last couple of days have been a whirlwind of activities that have lended to a fall off the schedule wagon. Not good, I say...not good

Many thanks to salva for getting me the new blackberry storm I had it by noon the first day it came out, I am still figuring it out and needing to download some apps so that I can sync all together. Iapos;ve only got a short week this week, which means double� time organization is mandated. I will be making some minor graphical changes to the Blue Hypnosis boutique, adding some recordings and adding some social networking links, since I have lacked doing that.

andypantz should also have a new review going up this week too. Letapos;s get rolling

proverbios, junk food advertising, junk food ads, junk food addiction definition, junk food addiction, junk food.



Комментариев нет: