среда, 7 января 2009 г.

paris lopen tour




Woke up this morning to my sister screaming to my mum. She had a spider in her bedroom, and was screaming the place down. Sheapos;s 14 years old, and it was just one miniscule spider. She even called my dad on his mobile to come and get the spider out of her room. I donapos;t know what time it was, but it must have been quite early, cause i was still really sleepy.

anyway, enough of that randomness, iapos;m meant to be going out to wetherspoons tonight with my friends toni, georgina, stacey and jess, who i havenapos;t spoke to for ages. I think sheapos;s at uni now. I honestly donapos;t know if i can be bothered to go, i was out wednesday night for new year, and iapos;ve only just caught up on my sleep. But, yapos;know, i havenapos;t seen jess, stacey or georgina for ages, itapos;d be rude not to go. Iapos;ll have toni texting me sometime today, asking me if iapos;m coming tonight.

ahh yeah if i do go i can have a mojito.
(Y)
best cocktail ever <3.

iapos;m listening to apos;this is meapos; from camp rock right now <3
how hot is joe jonas in that film? *drools*

i so want to change my layout. This is the fourth one iapos;ve had, and i think itapos;s pretty dull. I donapos;t like it. I want something pretty and colourful. Iapos;m going to try and find a decent layout by the end of today. Iapos;m not going to sit on the computer all day just looking for a lj layout. That would be a little bit sad

but if anyone knows any good lj layout websites, just leave me a comment cause i so hate the layout i have at the moment. Iapos;ll probably have already changed it in about an hours time, i donapos;t know yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i want to take a picture of the garden right now. It looks so beautiful, the sun shining in the sky, the frost covering all the trees and the grass, it just looks like a picture that could be on a postcard. Apart from the greenhouse ()

i never wanted everything to end this way, but you could take the bluest sky and turn it grey.

<3

ahh i love mcfly

lots of love

rachel
xx

lpd video journal of education, paris lopen tour, paris los angeles flight, paris los angeles hotel reservation.



Комментариев нет: